Branding is about creating and shaping your brand in customers’ minds. Asked about the practice, most people mention names, logos, graphics, and other designs that are easily identifiable. There’s another side to branding that a lot of businesses overlook: what does your brand sound like? If you own a retail store, whether large or small, you’re always striving to differentiate your business from competitors. Everything you want to know about audio for your business can be found in our comprehensive blog series here.
MESSAGING AND MUSIC FOR BUSINESS
- Welcome customers
- Promote products and services
- Encourage people to interact with your social media accounts
- Offer tips and in-store specials
DOWNLOAD OUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO DESIGNING AUDIO FOR RETAIL.
GETTING IN-STORE MESSAGING RIGHT
- Strategically timed messaging can help customers find products they didn’t know they wanted, or you had.
- Promotion messaging can be used to drive traffic to online resources.
- Avoid repeating the same exact message in a short time span. Instead, try several different approaches to the same message.
HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR CUSTOMERS TO FEEL?